Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Finally, I'm Back !

Hai blogger , i'm BACK !!! I'm straight to here to renew my blog after i'm just finished my STPM exam . Lets talk about the STPM exam this year , it's such a RUBBISH !!! It came out the things that we never and ever see in our books !!! Really ANGRY lahhh ~ It came out like this how we get the marks arrr ?! Especially the Pengajian Am paper 2 ,wht the ... it came out  ?! It's not really a hot topic for all of us !  Now really want to hit wall liao lahhh ~ haiz ... I just hope that i can pass all my subjects only. GOD , blessing me pls !

Ya,finally the exam is gone, that means my holiday is start !!! After this suck exam , i have six months long holiday lehh ! Yahoo ~ start to plan my holiday luhhh ~ I maybe will go to kl next week to meet my cousins -- Yenting and also Xiaojia :D Hope we will have a happy moment at there because i already long time no meet with them liao ~ And the sad thing is Yenting gonna move to Shanghai on the next month. Feel SAD lah ~ I think i will very miss the girl and also the moment we baked ,smile and chatime together.I would be very reluctant to her :((( After a kl trip, i will find myself a job to pass my long long long holiday ~ Hope i can save some money to buy myself a camera -- Canon ESO 600D

Here i renew some events that happened when i standing the exam.the most biggest event was my cousin , hao's wedding. Many of our relative was back from town.And i meet with Jane, my sister which i miss very much and also her daughter -- little yu xin :)))  
 Jane with me and her daughter
cute little Elise ~

And another event is my cousin -- shi xuan birthday.He is a hyperactive boy who come from Penang~ He's the one who always stolen my handphone and play games. Cute but quite noise boy who always can't control his act. haha ~ Hapi Birthdaeee yorrr , shi xuan !  

This was a 3D swan puzzle that Rohni buy from a puzzle factory ... It really kill my brain cells !!! Finally it's finished by my super pig bro. haha ~